These are the LAST DAYS of this, our largest fundraiser. Please help us help our students!
1. **ALL CITRUS FORMS AND PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN CLASS THURSDAY 10/31**
2. Info sheet on exactly how to order, and how to organize your order to turn in, is attached.
3. IF YOU SOLD TO A YCSD EMPLOYEE ON OUR CAMPUS (YHS, MESMS, ADMIN), we ask that you please fill out an online form that will help us sort these orders. The link can be found on your student’s Dashboard, or here: citrusform.yhsbands.com
4. DONATE BOXES TO OUR LOCAL FOOD PANTRY
If you are interested in purchasing a box to donate, please make your purchase and e-mail Ms. Kluga the information. YHS Band parent Karen Menduni will be helping organize and deliver these donated boxes. Info is in the attached packet.
5. CITRUS COUNTING HELP NEEDED THIS WEEK
We are looking for parent volunteers to help us tally our orders during the school day on Wednesday 10/30, Thursday 10/31 and Friday 11/1 from 7:15-9:00am and from 12:30 – 2:15pm. If you are interested/able to be a part of these monumental counting sessions, please e-mail Ms. Kluga.
6. PLEASE SAVE THESE CITRUS DATES!
* Your order forms and payments are due in class on Thursday 10/31.
* Our TONS of citrus will be delivered Monday 12/16. Your student is responsible for picking up their entire order between 2:30 and 7:00pm at YHS.